National Cupcake Day 2019
NEW! Orders for National Cupcake Day 2019 are now closed.
Through the generosity of the North Bay community, we sold over 1200 cupcakes and 700 donuts for a total of $8,500 raised for animal welfare and education programs. The investment that our supporters have made will ensure we can do more for abandoned and unwanted animals this year; we could not be happier or more humbled by the success of this campaign!
Want to contribute to 2020’s campaign? Express your interest in email to Brett Greene, Manager of Fundraising and Fund Development, at email@example.com.
National Cupcake Day is Monday, February 25th!
This year, we are proud to announce four community partners, each offering unique and delicious treats!:
- Parker’s Your Independent Grocer (1 Laurentian Avenue, North Bay)
- Pre-order Pick-up and In-Store Event: Saturday, February 23, 2019
- Orchards Fresh Food Market (2621 Trout Lake Road, North Bay)
- Pre-order Pick-up and In-Store Event: Tuesday, February 26, 2019
- SugarDaddy Cupcakes & Catering (540 Lakeshore Drive, North Bay)
- Pre-order Pick-up and In-Store Event: Wednesday, February 27, 2019
- Chez Jean-Marc Bakery (48 Front Street, Sturgeon Falls)
- Pre-order Pick-up and In-Store Event: Thursday, February 28, 2019
We are excited to launch our campaign on Saturday, February 23rd at Parker’s Your Independent Grocer with cupcake sales from 8 am to 4 pm. Come down to support animal welfare in your backyard and grab a delicious treat for your friends and family while doing so!
This year, you can also pre-order cupcakes and treats from any of our local vendors, so don’t delay: be the hero of your office today!