North Bay’s only off-leash Dog Park!
Location: Champlain Park Road, North Bay
Dog Park Code of Conduct:
Code of Conduct
Your cooperation is required for the safety of everyone.
Users of the Off Leash Dog Parks do so at their own risk. Dog handlers are legally responsible for the safety, conduct, and any injuries or damage caused by the dog(s) under their care while in the Off Leash Dog Parks. Please ensure compliance with the following rules:
- Immediately pick up after your dog and dispose of waste in the designated containers;
- All dogs must be licensed and vaccinated;
- The dog(s) must be leashed before entering and immediately exiting the Off Leash Dog Park;
- A maximum of three (3) dogs per owner/handler are permitted in the Off Leash Dog Park;
- Dog handlers must be 16 years of age or older to use the Off Leash Dog Park;
- Small children are not allowed within the Off Leash Dog Park;
- Dogs in heat, sick dogs, and aggressive dogs are prohibited from the Off Leash Dog Park;
- Dog handlers must have the dog(s) under verbal control and within sight at all times;
- Dog handlers must not allow the dog(s) under their care to dig hole(s);
- Food and breakable containers are not permitted in the Off Leash Dog Park; and,
- Limit the use of toys and treats to aid in the avoidance of dog to dog conflict.
It is not advisable to bring:
- Puppies under the age of 4 months.
- Injured, stressed or older dogs with hip dysplasia or arthritis.
North Bay & District Humane Society – Animal Control Services
This Off Leash Dog Park is patrolled by the North Bay & District Humane Society Animal Control Services. Animal Control Officers have the authority to ask you to leave off leash areas. It is the responsibility of all dog owners who use this facility to know and abide by all local and provincial dog laws.
To report any violations or incidents, please call Animal Control Services at 705-474-1251.
Local Businesses & Volunteers
We are looking for businesses & volunteers to help with the park, if interested contact 705-474-1251.